Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Never-ending Cuteness of the Snail





At about ten o'clock last night I was watching 'The Never-ending story - which is kind of a surreal experience when you're tired. I hadn't seen the movie in a while, and while I was watching it I sort of fell in love with the racing snail. And for some strange reason, it reminded me of my horse Ciara (key-r-ah) you can't tell from my oh-so-flattering picture of her, but her personality reminded me of the snail. I kind of think this post is appropriate due to the blog's name ( I know the button is a conch shell) but Random Shell could mean snail shell as well. I wasn't thinking about it at the time I was naming blogs, but I kind of have a thing for turtles and snails in case you hadn't noticed (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment